Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Lee Hendrie impressed with three Leeds United players

Répondre au sujet    Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum » ACCEUIL » présentations Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Lee Hendrie impressed with three Leeds United players
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
membre confirmé

Bélier (21mar-19avr) 蛇 Serpent

Message Lee Hendrie impressed with three Leeds United players Répondre en citant

Leeds United lost to Aston Villa in the Championship last week.

Leeds United’s disappointing maxbet run of form continued last week, as they lost 1-0 to Aston Villa at Villa Park last Friday evening.

The Villans were the better side in the Championship game from start to finish and deservedly picked up all three points from the encounter.

Former Villa midfielder Lee Hendrie was the following the match, and the 40-year-old was impressed with three Leeds players - Bailey Peacock-Farrell, Kalvin Phillips and Tom Pearce.

Hendrie was not impressed with the performance of Leeds attacking midfielder Pablo Hernandez, who is hugely popular among the Elland Road faithful.

“I look at the Leeds side, and I think Peacock-Farrell, Phillips and Pearce stood out for me,” Hendrie said on Sky Sports Football last Friday evening (10:05pm, April 13, 2018) following the live coverage of the Championship match between Villa and Leeds.

“Captain Hernandez, for me, was not in the game at all,” added Hendrie.

The overall performance of Leeds against Villa was hugely disappointing, but as Hendrie noted, goalkeeper maxbet Peacock-Farrell, central midfielder Phillips and left-back Pearce all played well.

Peacock-Farrell, 21, made a number of saves in goal and was probably Leeds’s best player in the match.

Phillips, 22, worked hard in midfield and was more involved in the second half against Villa, while 20-year-old left-back Pearce made some vital tackles and interceptions at the back and also added to attack.

Hernandez had one of his worst games for Leeds, but it was probably a one-off for the 32-year-old Spaniard, maxbet who can also operate as a winger.

Lun 16 Avr 2018 - 11:47
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 16 Avr 2018 - 11:47
Répondre au sujet    Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum » ACCEUIL » présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation