Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Messiah has given up his selfish focus on playing for th

Répondre au sujet    Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum » ACCEUIL » présentations Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Messiah has given up his selfish focus on playing for th
Auteur Message
soksophoan
membre confirmé

Verseau (20jan-19fev) 鼠 Rat

Message The Messiah has given up his selfish focus on playing for th Répondre en citant

Lionel Messi pioneered the Barcelona forward, now they are not selfish as before. I want to play for the team. I'm still running the same spawn. But different from the old. And ready to send the ball tobeer777 create opportunities for teammates always.Lionel Messi, a brilliant striker "I threw" Barcelona, ​​the superpower of the Spanish La Liga, now admits to playing for the team more than before. And ready to send the ball to teammates always score. The most important thing is to see the winning agency.Argentine national team pioneered. Will create a record of 100 goals in the UEFA Champions League after helping the team beat Chelsea 3-0 England 3-0 in the last 16 games in the final match on Wednesday. However, Messi looked. The number of goals is not as important as playing for the team. If you can create opportunities for teammates.beer777

Sam 17 Mar 2018 - 05:44
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 17 Mar 2018 - 05:44
Répondre au sujet    Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum » ACCEUIL » présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation