Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
PSP ISO And CSO Converter | | 5.2MB

Répondre au sujet    Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum » Les Ateliers » vos ventes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
PSP ISO And CSO Converter | | 5.2MB
Auteur Message
bertrhill
membre confirmé

Message PSP ISO And CSO Converter | | 5.2MB Répondre en citant

PSP ISO And CSO Converter | | 5.2MB > urlin.us/1kfm2

c244749286
Search Dummy Files and then Save as ISO (It takes away useless data) It doesn't reduce the size of the ISO as much as compressing to .CSO but it will be faster when loading and won't give any choppy FMV like CSOs sometimes do. Menu Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Google Plus Subscribe to Our Newsletter RSS Search Android iOS Windows Mac Gadgets Internet Gaming Features 0 Shares Like This Page on Facebook Tweet This Page Plus One on Google Share on LinkedIn Pin to Pinterest Email This Print This Whatsapp + . The latter method allows you to store more games on a single stick and to avoid carrying multiple UMD’s around. Tyler Parker April 21, 2015 Um Seems good but it doesn't even register that I have iso files in the selected file so if you can, please help Full Review SB William5000 May 17, 2015 it even do gba rom ! i have sonic battle rom for my my boy app so just want to see if work on gba rom AND DO THAT WHAY GIVE 5 STARS OVERALL ! Full Review MAFIA king SK May 18, 2015 This app sucks Every time I try changing a file it tell me a hole bunch of shit n den ask me to upgrade to pro but I can't find any pro version Full Review Max VA September 18, 2015 Needs Some Work But overall very good and the only one here on Google Play. Cancel Home Latest News Most Popular New Releases User Favorites Editor's Picks Top Freeware Categories Browsers Business Communications Digital Photo Entertainment Games Internet MP3 & Audio Productivity Screensavers & Wallpapers Security Utilities Video Help & Settings Link to CNET site Submit Feedback Terms of Use Privacy Policy MMXII CBS Interactive Inc. You can use it to convert your game disc images into various formats in order to reduce their size. Thank You for Submitting Your Review, ! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. abhilash patade Doesnt work dont download it User reviews The Great Hadoken December 17, 2015 It DOES work but it's best in tandem with the compression key app that goes with this.

Please enter a description. . Bottom line If you need to fit multiple games on the same memory stick or just to shrink the game image in order to fit on a smaller stick, PSP ISO Compressor can be of help. I'm so sorry. Free version has limit 768 MB. 1 Install CISO can compress .ISO to .CSOand extract games from ZIP. This app can reduce file size and save your disk space, so you can have more games. i know its downloaded but it won't appear. Having said that. You can also customize the compression level in order to get the desired file size.

Scorpions-Blackout mp3Madea Goes to Jail (2009)Abstract Background Blue LaceNecronos - Tower of Doom (2010)Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 ( 64bit)sex photo funnia effect framebioshock infinite multilanguage torrentMom ann Son free Video 100% totaly free 3gp anime sex videos Desi naked bhabi wmvvogue paris april 2013 pdfSugar Ray-Falls Apart mp3

Jeu 14 Avr 2016 - 16:41
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 14 Avr 2016 - 16:41
Répondre au sujet    Miniature-Evolution Index du Forum » Les Ateliers » vos ventes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation